Monday, November 30, 2009

Build-A-Beer 8 at Fort Street

Sez Doug:


I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving and that you've recovered from your tryptophan induced comas! Thanks to all of you who came out on Thanksgiving Eve and helped lend credence to that whole "busiest bar night" thing!

This Thursday, December 3rd we'll release our eighth edition of the sensation that's taken the nation by storm. I'm talking about Build a Beer! You know, the beer made with random ingredients drawn from a hat. This version was crazy, with four of the eight ingredients being yeasts (German lager, English Ale, Belgian Sour, & American ale)! In addition to that, we also drew Pilsner malt, buckwheat, nutmeg, and maple syrup. I'm always a little nervous about how these crazy beers will turn out, and I gotta tell ya, I was really unsure about this one. Much to my relief though, I'm really happy with the end results. I think you will be too! Of course after the tapping we'll draw more ingredients for the next version of Build a Beer, and we'll have some fabulous prizes to give away as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels