Friday, May 1, 2009

Weekend job available at Merchant's in the beer department

I need help! My worthy assistant Dan just resigned. (I do have to clarify that it's because he has summer work and school commitments. Good for him, bad for me.) So, there's a fun job going here for some LUCKY person who wants to sell beer, and learn lots about beer (from me!).
The shifts are:
Friday 3-9PM
Saturday 11-7PM
Sunday Noon-5PM
These are not negotiable although I can cover you once in a while. It would be great for someone in school, or as an extra part-time gig, or someone retired.
WHO I'M LOOKING FOR
Someone that already knows something about beer. Someone who does like working with people as you will be doing exactly this! Someone who will not try to sell a 100BU IPA to every customer because that's what he/she likes.

If interested, please e-mail me at the store at beer@merchantsfinewine.com
I have a full job description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels